Melde dich an, um diesem Inhalt zu folgen  
Folgen diesem Inhalt 0
Miralem

Chin Wing Osteotomy

Hi to all,

I am sorry if i am speaking in english but i do not know german!
I am planning on to having a chin wing osteotomy with a Dr. in Berlin, does anyone have useful experiences or photos?

I am 23 and coming from Italy, i already had jaw surgery. 
I am very happy about my profile, however i am not happy about my frontal view. 

Please let me know if i can see some photos or if you could help me in any way!

Thank you very much.

1 Person gefällt das

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

-Werbung-

-Werbung-

Hear miralem,

great that u find ur way to this plattform..

what exactly do u not like about ur frontal view and Why do u think that the ching wing methode is able to help u to improve the things which u dislike?

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

hi

If you want to widen the gonial angles in the frontal view, which I think is your intention, chin wing osteotomy can do that for you.

dukenukemforever is a poster here who has had the experience of a chin-wing (although coupled with a bimaxillary osteotomy later on). he had angle class III skeletal relationship and has adressed his vertical and horizontal rather unaesthetic jaw development in his SARPE surgery prior with chin-wing, and later-on fixed his sagittal defiency with bimaxillary osteotomy. you can still find the photos on the board I think.

Best wishes

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag

Ascoltate Miralem,

grande ha u trovare ur modo per questa piattaforma ..

cosa esattamente do u non mi piace di ur vista frontale e perché do u think ha fatto il metodo ching ala è in grado di aiutare la u per migliorare le cose che u antipatia?

Hi lollyka, 

Thanks for your answer.

My gonial angles are too narrow and too high, and my chin is too wide and long. 

I wish my Jaw was shorter and wider basically! and i wish my chin had more of a V shape rather than a U shape.

I dont know if this makes any sense!?

Kizar, thanks for answering too. I saw dukenukem and i think his results are awesome! are there any other testimonials? 

Diesen Beitrag teilen

Link zum Beitrag